Implementing Veneers in Okemos
By Our Dentist with Over 25+ Years of Experience
If you have misaligned, discolored, chipped, or stained teeth, porcelain veneers (which include Lumineers) are a permanent, painless, and safe solution. In some instances, they may require little to no local anesthetic.
Created with a bonding system that uses patented technology, veneers have proven to last decades. Specialized porcelain veneers are thin and can be applied over already existing teeth, including crowns. Lumineers use premium cerinate porcelain, a substance for which there is no substitute.
There are currently about 11,000 dentists that offer Lumineers veneers and only Lumineers uses cerinate porcelain. These veneers come with certificates of authenticity.
Veneers generally only take two visits to the dentist in order to be completely applied.
Veneers are clinically proven to last decades and provide:
- Patented, ultra-thin, porcelain veneers can be placed directly over existing teeth pain-free
- Minimal tooth reduction
- Convenience- these veneers can be placed in as few as two dental visits
- Longevity- they last decades, which has been proven through on-going clinical studies
- Versatility- they can be placed over pre-existing teeth restorations
- Dependability- porcelain is durable and highly aesthetic when placed in a healthy bite
Today’s consumers are concerned, more than ever, about saving tooth structure. Porcelain is the strongest, ceramic on the market today.
Contact us online or call us today at (517) 347-6733 to schedule an appointment for your veneers in Okemos.