Buddha once said, “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” We are all a constant work in progress, and finding new ways of happiness isn’t always the easiest.
Here are 10 ways to help you find self-love and happiness:
1. Smile more. The more you smile, the happier you will feel. It makes others happier, too
2. Be active.
3. Care about your appearance.
4. Find something at which you excel.
5. Stop comparing yourself to others.
6. Spend time outside.
7. Let go of the past.
8. Take vitamins because you want to be the healthiest version of yourself.
9. Be less judgmental.
10. Laugh at yourself.